You know that you need marketing to increase sales and get the word out. But do you need to hire a professional? Maybe you have already sunk in time and effort with ideas that flopped. How can you be sure you are getting a good return for your business?
Based on 20+ years experience in a variety of marketing roles and several years working with the lean budgets of entrepreneurs, Jeanne Rossomme will walk you through the complete process for maximizing your marketing:
- Start: What marketing activities should you outsource? What activities should you DIY or keep in-house?
- Set Goals: How much should you pay? How do you set a budget for your marketing project?
- Vendor List: With so many names for marketing companies, how do you know where to look and who to ask?
- Request for Proposals: How do you structure requests so you can compare and evaluate your options?
- Decision: Why going with the lowest bidder may not be the best (or cheapest) option. What should you look for (or look out for) in an agreement?
- Results: How can you track and gain valuable learning, no matter the results?
Download this guide "What Should You Pay for Marketing Services"