Central Washington SCORE serves small business clients in the Wenatchee Valley north to the Canadian border.
Our SCORE Counselors come from all types of businesses with expertise to assist our clients in the following areas:
- sales & publicity, banking, business plans, engineering and design, legal, manufacturing, product development,
- accounting, finance, patents, marketing, management, small business operation, retailing and more.
We schedule free meetings with clients in our office at 5 S. Wenatchee Ave. - Suite 330, Wenatchee, WA 98801.
- Each Tuesday -- 1 PM to 4 PM
- Each Thursday -- 9 AM to 12 noon.
- And by special appointment.
To arrange a meeting contact:
- Our Wenatchee Office -- 509-888-2900
- Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce -- 509-682-3503
- Omak Chamber of Commerce -- 509-826-1880
- Ephrata Chamber of Commerce 509-754-4656
- Moses Lake Chamber of Commerce 509-765-7888
Our email -- email@example.com
SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to educating entrepreneurs and helping small businesses start, grow, and succeed nationwide. SCORE is a resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), and has been mentoring small business owners for more than 40 years.
SCORE is a valuable network of 13,000+ volunteers who offer small business entrepreneurs confidential business counseling services at no charge. SCORE volunteers have the knowledge and experience to help any small business owner get the help they need. Our dedicated volunteers represent over 3,000 years of experience across 62 industries.
SCORE also provides local workshops and events throughout the country to connect small business owners with the people and information they need to start, grow, and maintain their businesses. For your convenience we also offer workshops online that are available 24/7. SCORE provides resources, tools and templates to assist entrepreneurs in developing plans and strategies needed to navigate their way to small business success.
Founded in 1964, SCORE is headquartered in Herndon, VA and has 364 chapters throughout the United States and its territories, with over 13,000 volunteers nationwide.